Designer Resources, if you are designer or retail location please contact trough our messaging portal to get detailed information about our handmade custom rugs process.
If you are looking for a specific rug, end your struggle at Cassim Rug Gallery. We provide complete solution to make sure you get what you are looking for. From our Loom to your Room in no time as easy as 1.2.3….
Stop by and you may be surprised the solution we have. We are the fourth generation in rug business with plenty of experience and we know how to get it done.
Get in touch with our experts, and walkthrough our 5 Step process to get your custom area rug carefully designed to suit your taste and needs.
Our main objective is your satisfaction we help you achieve that. Whether you need help in colors, sizes and designs we are there to help from the initial stage to the delivery.
Our Custom rugs process includes –
1. Ideas and Inspiration
- Are you looking for a modern or contemporary or something in between like Transitional or simply plain.
- Bring your design ideas, we can create a rug based on your unique design and color scheme.
- Will discuss about size and shape.
2. Color & Texture
- Bring your colors like fabric, yarn or rug swatch.
- We have over 3000 color palette to choose from.
- Further we can decide the material like Wool, Silk, Alpaca, Mohair etc. and decide what texture and finish works good.
- Furthermore don’t forget to confirm if you need fringes or no fringes or hand stitched, we can show you the option during your visit.
3. Design & CAD Work
- This is a very important part, if this is finalized, then your work is done and simply wait for your rug to arrive.
- With the help of a software program we create the map of the rug detailing to the individual knot.
- We email you the CAD once ready and then we can discuss any changes, like making the design more easy, add or remove colors etc.
- Remember to ask if you need to personalize it and wants your initials, or name on the rug at no charge.
4. Production & Finishing
- Loom setup, map printing, assigning yarn and other materials to weavers. You will receive updates every week on the progress so you will know how far we are.
- Consequently production has many stages like weaving, washing, shearing, final touch, hand wrapping the sides, trimming the fringes, etc.
5. Packaging & Delivery
- After the whole production process the rug is inspected to make sure everything is good.
- Photography of the rug is done.
- After packaging the rug is handed to FedEx, tracking information is shared.
- Delivery may take up to 4 to 7 days.
- Don’t forget to pick rug pad when the rug arrives.
We have our own manufacturing and we work directly, with no middle person in between.
Usually it takes 3 weeks to 15 weeks depending on the type of construction method, design and quality.